The NuPrime amp circuit improves on traditional Class-D design by using a self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse-width modulation. The amplifier switches at a frequency of 500kHz, well beyond the compact disc’s 44.1kHz sampling rate. Most class-D amps switch at 300kHz or lower. A new low noise switching power supply is designed specifically to complement the STA-6 amplifier. The overall result is unprecedented transient speed, smooth with lots of details and an almost shocking level of dynamic impact.The STA-6’s frequency response to 50 kHz elevates vocals into emotional experiences; similarly, instrumental upper registers mimic a live performance’s shimmering heights.The STA-6 is designated for NuPrime Commercial product line and it is designed to be highly reliable under no-load condition and enhanced short circuit protection.
- RCA: Un-Balanced input x 1
- THD+N:0.01% (Stereo) / 0.01% (Mono)
- Stereo Speaker Out x 1 or
- Mono Speaker Out x 1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50kHz
- Power: 2 x 90W / 1 x 160W @ 8 & 4 Ohms.
- Same power at 8 & 4 Ohms as the output power is limited by the power supply.
- Worldwide AC voltage: 90 VAC～250 VAC
- Power On Consumption: 12.8W (220V); 12.1W (110V)
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Dimension: 200 mm W x 184 mm D x 60 mm H (including feet)
- Gain: x 28
- Weight: 1.65kg
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > -90dB at 1W, 10W, 100W